Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wearables, Are They Worth it?

I had a chance to try the new craze in mobile technology; wearables. Now I have to say, these have to be the most pointless devices I've ever used. They are expensive, the practicality is non existent, and the battery will last you 2 days max. For the amount of money you spending, you might as well buy a Rolex. You get a notification center, and that's basically it. Because of the battery, you barely get a functioning watch.

I personally don't see any need for these devices, and find them to be more of gimmicky, give me your money you nerd products. I wouldn't advise you getting one, especially if you already have a decent real watch. It doesn't take much to pull your phone out of your pocket to check that message and respond to it without looking like a weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment